CTP Insurance

We do accept and treat third party insurance claims. You must have notified your insurance company of the incident, consulted with your GP and received a medical certificate and a claim number from your insurance company. Once you have these details, please present to Evoker for assessment and treatment. Your invoices will be forwarded directly to your insurance company.

If, however, it is a third party insurance claim and you have not yet completed these steps but would like to begin treatment, you may. You will be asked to pay the fee in full and then claim this back from your insurance company at a more appropriate time.