Workover Claims

We do accept and willingly treat WorkCover injuries at Evoker.
In fact, we have been responsible for the injury management and rehabilitation of all Lend Lease employees and trades on the Barangaroo construction site. For over 6 years, we have managed all injuries and pains on the biggest construction site in Australia. It has been our pleasure to look after these people, and we look forward to continuing our working relationship with Lend Lease as the Barangaroo Central development continues with Crown.

You, the patient, must have notified your work place of the incident, have consulted with your GP and received a medical certificate and WorkCover claim number from your insurance company. Once you have these details and your WorkCover claim number has been approved, please present to us for assessment and treatment.

Your invoices will be forwarded directly to your insurance company. If, however, it is a work place injury and you have not yet completed these steps but would like to begin treatment as soon as possible, you may. However, you will have to pay the fee in full and then claim this back from your insurance company at an appropriate time.

For more information on WorkCover claims, please visit: